Combined Loader Trainer Course
About this course:
ISET’S Loader Trainer Certification provides candidates a comprehensive methodology to successfully present theory, coach, evaluate and test operators of Wheel Loaders, Loader Backhoes and Skid Steer Loaders. The classroom portion focuses heavily on the safety, stability, and operational characteristics of today’s most commonly used loaders including CAT, Case, Bobcat, International, John Deere, Mustang, Takeuchi and more. Attendee’s learn all parameters of the current regulations and proper documentation to support this training program.
The hands-on portion is a great opportunity for growth as students learn, share and demonstrate new skills in a safe environment under expert supervision from an industry leading instructor. Learning how to accurately inspect and operate machines and the job site/work place before use (a strong focus in this curriculum), is a key element in reducing workplace accidents and injury. Our facility has been custom built to provide to most realistic training environment possible in an ever changing world.
Applicants must pass a written exam and practical trainer evaluation using current industry standards.
Successful candidates receive a Certificate of completion and a Photo ID Operators card valid for 3 years.
Applicable to Canada and US standards and regulations.
Classroom Duration: 3 days
+ meals included w/ tuition
+ Evaluations on New Equipment
Successful Candidates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in the following areas:
- How to plan, conduct and document a successful training program
- Excellent understanding of employer and operator responsibilities
- OSHA Regulations 1910.178. 1926.602 (d)
- Hydraulic Fluid Hazard awareness
- High Voltage Electrical Hazard protocols
- Underground Hazard awareness
- Loader safety sytems – ROPS
- Load Chart Analysis
- Stability Triangles
- Articulation attributes
- Center of Gravity
- Combined Center of Gravity
- Fulcrum points
- Hand signals for ground personnel
- Pre-use & job site inspections
- Propane awareness
- Safe and effective operating procedures
- Hand signals for working with ground personnel
- Safe refueling methods
- Storage and transport procedures
- Use of attachments